On Memorial Day, my little family and I went up to Kamas. I haven't been up there for at least 4 years, so I introduced the Kamas/Francis/Marion area to Kylen and Kathryn. It was a wonderful experience and a nice way to relax and get out of the house at the same time. Ky and I think that a place like Kamas would be the ultimate place to retire, build our dream house and just get back to a more simple life. (Who knows if that will ever happen, but it's nice to have a dream still).
Great Grandma and Grandpa Shorty's house still looks the same as it did since the last time I saw it. There was a car in front, so I'm assuming people are still living in it. The little chicken coop in the back is still there too...and it still looks like it's just about to fall over.
No comments:
Post a Comment