Hello from Liesa,
Adrienne is the one in our family that I depend on to teach Ed and I how to do anything that involves a computer so she has been encouraging us to use the family blogs we have on both sides of our family. I promise I will learn more and even put a picture or a video on it. I just visit all the blogs I want to about every month or so and catch up so it is not an extra chore to do it. Ed is way involved with scouting and loves the outdoors-especially fishing, and I do my music thing at work, home with piano lessons, and church playing both the piano and organ. Cristie, I wish we lived near each other so I could have some piano recitals at the old folks residence you manage. That must be frustrating but very fulfilling work.
Our parents who are still living are getting very old and feeble now. It is time to come together and join hands in taking care of them. I miss Cora and Morgan so so much and think of them nearly everyday, and have alot of dreams about them. We are blessed to have such a closely knit family. This Father's Day Ed wants to get a digital photo album for the wall. We live right by the Jordan river so you can imagine the birds, animals and fish we see out the back window. I would love to read about all my nieces and nephews families and see pictures of how you are doing. Sooooo let's make this year the one to get the hang of these blogs and share more of our lives together. Don't be shy, tell us what is going on and take more pictures! Love to you all!
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment