Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh, the Holidays...

Hello Lewis Fam!

Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving. We sure did. I was only disappointed that I wasn't able to eat more than one plateful of food, but hopefully that means that my tummy is smaller. I got to contribute a few things this year, too: rolls from scratch, a cranberry apple salad, and a turtle pumpkin pie (which is a light whipped pumpkin pie in a graham crust with caramel and pecans in the crust...yum yum!) Kathryn didn't take any naps, of course, but she wasn't all that fussy either...we're so spoiled. I'm sure the next kid won't be like that.

I've got some things that Grandma and Grandpa have written that I want to post, so be on the look-out for that. I can hear Kathryn waking up, so I'd better get her fed. Oh, and the Lewis Christmas Luncheon is coming up this Saturday, the 6th at Aloni's house. Hope to see lots of you there!

If you can, please take a minute and fill us in on your Thanksgivings. Thanks!!

No comments: