Amanda is guiding me through the process here. I hope to become a pro. I'll try to to get a photo or two of our baby "Bo" for next time.
Holidays are here and I miss my family. I love you all with all my heart and I pray for you always.
We are staying busy with our jobs and the family local. I held the Holiday Party for all of my residents last night at Golden Acres. For many of them this is the biggest night of the season. The ownership paid for a dinner to be catered and the Youth from the local LDS Church came and did all the serving. We had 86 residents participate. After dinner the Rock Valley Youth for Christ did a little skit and performed Carols of Christmas and Hanikuh for us. It was so cute. We have had several nights of Caroling in the building and a planned sing along where a good friend of mine came and put on quite the show. We had a Santa and the whole bit, it was great watching all my sweet little old people enjoying themselves and reminising.
We will have Blake and Allens family here on Monday evening for Family night. It will be so nice to just sit and visit with the poeple I love. Especially his sister Loucinda. Her cancer is very advanced and every moment is precious.
I love you all so much. Take care.
Cristie
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment