To all the Lewis family I just wanted to say Happy Holidays! I hope all had a great Thanksgiving. I did because I just had to make rolls and cranberry sauce. I must say I did a pretty good job on both. I was blessed with my moms love for cooking...or rather lack there of, so i'm always happy when something turns out right:)
I hope the Christmas party goes well in UT. We'll be thinking about you. Have a very Merry Christmas to everyone. We love you.
Amanda Van Orden
p.s. If you want an easy yet delicious cranberry sauce recipe try this one....It's my Grandma Boyers recipe.
1 bag of cranberries
1 whole apple
1 whole orange
1/2 to 1 cup of sugar (to taste)
Grind up your berries, apple and orange (skin and rine included) then add your sugar to taste and there you go. It's sooooo yummy. Also just be sure you grind it up well. It's not as good when it's to chunky.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment