Monday, October 13, 2008

Meet the Hansens



We're the Hansens: Adrienne (the youngest of Liesa's daughters), Kylen (my hubby of 2 years), and Kathryn Paige, our 6-month-old daughter.

We currently live in Saratoga Springs, Utah where we've been for over a year. Kylen works in Construction Management for Layton Construction based in Sandy. I get to stay home with my Katybug and learn how to be a mom and I'm loving it! Kylen's family lives in St. George (only 4 hours away) so we love to go down there and go 4-wheeling with the family. Kylen is very outdoorsy and loves to mountain bike or do anything associated with machines with wheels. We love country music and great food. I love to cook, blog, and do crafty stuff, mainly sewing. For you cooks out there, I always post fun new recipes on my blog (see link under "family blogs"). That's pretty much us!

Grandpa Lewis died when I was just a baby, so unfortunately I don't have any memories of him. Grandma, though, was the one who taught me how to crochet. I learned basic stuff when I was about 7 years old and didn't do much with it until I was in high school. I was working in an in-bound call center and was able to pick it back up and learn more kinds of crochet. I made at least 3 blankets while I worked there and have loved crocheting ever since. Thanks Grandma for instilling that in me to learn more.

No comments: