Monday, October 20, 2008

And The Winner Is....Jen for moving the furthest away!




Hey Everyone,
Kudos to Adrienne for setting this up. What a great idea. It has been hard over the years to keep in touch with our own families let alone extended family. Hopefully this will be something easy for everyone to do so we can keep up with each other.

I'm Jen Peacock (the 2nd youngest of Liesa Lewis Gabriel's daughters). My husband is David, and two children Rachel(6) and JJ(5). My family and I moved to Florida in July this past summer for a position with Florida Hospital that my husband was offered. He works on their IT systems.

Our hobbies now include shell collecting at the beach, biking, golfing, baseball, and Rachel soon to be in gymnastics. Rachel is in first grade, JJ is in Pre-K. They love their school. I write on my personal blog fairly often, I think Adrienne has included the link up above. We live in a great condo community right across the street from work. We're doing great, and hope you all are too.

No comments: