I hope all of you are doing well, and that those of you who want to start posting aren't having too many troubles.
I have some old photographs of Morgan and Cora that I plan to upload so the theme of their lives is more apparent on the blog. I also am going to start occasionally posting excerpts from their journals so we can always remember (or learn about) their personalities in a more real way. I started reading from those maroon books that Grandma helped put together that I got for Christmas in 1991. I found some good childhood stories of hers there. I am amazed at how hard they worked and I learned that my love for crocheting/crafting things without patterns is like that of Grandma Shorty's (Cora's mother). For never meeting her, I felt a closeness that was really special.
Anyway, I'm really excited about using this blog as an opportunity for me to learn more and help us all learn and remember more along the way.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment